Have you been tasked with the job of organising the hen – haven’t a clue where to start? Well let us make it easy for you. Really, wherever you chose you are sure to have an amazing time once your group are together, so relax and chose from one of the top 10 destinations listed below.
There really are no wrong decisions – please feel free to give our friendly team a call and we will be delighted to assist.
You really can’t go wrong with Athlone. Athlone is certainly one of our most popular hen party destinations. Athlone is so popular with hen party groups for many reasons:
* It’s ease of access – Athlone located in the centre of Ireland
* Everything is so central – in Athlone all of the best bars and clubs are located along one main street, making life very easy!
* No transport required, as the town is so accessible many of our accommodation options are located centrally
* Athlone offers great value options, with a mixture of hotel and self catering options
* The River Shannon runs right through the town, with the popular Hen Party Cruise running daily
* Athlone is extremely hen party friendly
* It is our home! The Hen.ie HQ is based in Athlone, so we really can advise you on all the best spots! You will be sure to have an excellent hen party weekend in Athlone, and make lasting memories.
Carrick On Shannon
Carrick on Shannon really is an old reliable and still one of Ireland’s most popular hen party destinations.
* You will be sure of a warm welcome in Carrick on Shannon. It is a very hen party friendly destination.
* Carrick on Shannon is very accessible, so if you have town centre accommodation no transport will be required.
* The River Shannon runs through Carrick on Shannon, so you can enjoy a Hen Party Cruise which is always a great hit! The Cruise has a live DJ and drinks on board.
* We work with Battlebride Glamping Site, which is located nearby – Glamping is a fun and unique experience. The site offers unusual, quirky glamping pods and huts, and there is a bar and restaurant on-site. We transport you to Carrick on Shannon for your night out on Saturday so this package really does offer the best of both worlds, and best of all, it’s great value!
Galway is a brilliant city, and is always a very popular destination for our hen party groups.
* Galway is also very accessible, so all pubs, restaurants and activities may be reached by foot
* There is so much to see and do in Galway
* Your hen party group can enjoy a Hen Party Cruise along the Corrib
* Galway also offers the fun an unique Pedal Bike activity, if you are feeling energetic!
Bray is a lovely scenic town, with lots to see and do
* Our hen party groups stay at the Martello Hotel or Apartments which is a one stop shop for good food and entertainment
* Bray itself is very accessible, whether by car or the Dart from Dublin City
* Many of our hen party groups chose an amazing Glamping activity with K9 Alpacas, which offers a unique hen party experience
* If you are feeling energetic there is a beautiful cliff walk along the coast – the perfect way to work up an appetite before your meal and night out!
Limerick has always been a great spot for a hen party weekend, with it’s many great pubs, clubs and restaurants
* Limerick is very hen party friendly, so your group will be sure of a warm welcome
* Limerick is very accessible, with the accommodation, bars, restaurants and activities all within walking, so no additional transport will be required
Carlow has emerged in recent years as a firm favourite for many of our hen party groups
* We offer many unique activities which are exclusively available in Carlow – these include a visit to the Chocolate Garden, Pottery & Prosecco, Paint out Loud & Paint and Sip art classes and an Acrylic Pouring Workshop. Carlow is the perfect destination for a more arty, classy hen party group!
* There is great nightlife with lots to do
* Carlow is one of our more affordable hen party destinations, offering various options to suit all budgets
The capital city has always been a hot spot for hen party do’s – you will be sure of a night to remember in Dublin!
* We work with the Harcourt Hotel, which is a one stop shop with everything under the one roof. The Harcourt is centrally located so accessible to many top attractions and activities
* You can enjoy the fun and unique Dublin Vintage Tea Tours activity. This fun and interactive bus tour takes place daily and is a very popular activity for our Dublin hen party groups
Wexford is full of fun and interesting things to see and do
* Wexford is a stunning location, making it a very popular destination for hen parties and groups
We work with the Crown Quarter Hotel, who offer luxurious accommodation in a town centre location, making it very accessible to all bars, restaurants, entertainment and activities
Enjoy a fun filled hen party weekend in Dingle – the stunning harbor town in Co Kerry
* Dingle is full of beautiful restaurants, lively bars and cosy snugs
* For all the Gin lovers the Dingle Distillery welcomes visitors for a Gin tour not to be missed! Enjoy a tour of the facility where the production process is explained and there will be plenty of tasting!
* Dingle is famous for it’s hospitality so you and your group will be sure of a warm welcome
Carlingford is quickly becoming the go to destination for hen parties, with it’s ease of access from every part of Ireland and scenic beauty
* Carlingford is a great hen party location and the perfect meeting point
* Your group will have the choice of lovely accommodation options. There are a wide range of houses on offer
* There is so much to see and do in Carlingford – the town is so accessible with all bars and restaurants within walking distance, so no need for taxis