Flower Crown Making
Fun hen party Activity
available as part of an all inclusive package
BOOK NOW - PAY LATER!
If you are looking for a relaxing, fun filled, creative hen party activity than Flower Crown Making is the perfect choice.
This activity is always so popular, and is a great idea for a fun activity to break the ice and set the mood.
A huge selection of silk flowers and greenery are provided. You will also receive expert tuition and equipment so you will learn a new skill while creating your own beautiful headpieces.
Your beautiful crafty creations will be a fabulous reminder of a hen party weekend to remember. They are the perfect classy addition to your outfit, and look amazing in photos!
Expert instruction from trained staff
All of the materials required
The Flower Crown Making Hen Party Activity is only available as part of one of our all inclusive Hen Party packages, and is available in many locations all over Ireland.
hOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The Flower Crown Making Hen Party Activity is only available to book as part of our all inclusive hen party packages.
Min of 15-20 payments (depending on location)
BOOK NOW – PAY LATER!
Please note a €5 – €15 supplement applies for this activity, depending on location
Frequently Asked Questions
- TheHen.ie is a dynamic events company who are always improving and sourcing the best suppliers for our customers so we can offer you the best hen party packages available in Ireland.
- Innovation is our top priority, we are dedicated to providing hen party activities that are exciting and memorable for all the right reasons. We own and run the following Hen Party activities so you can book with us in confidence – Mrs Doyle and Her Grannies, Finding Ted The Father Ted Experience, The Cube, Battle of the Bridesmaids, In It To Win It, Treasure Hunt, CSI Save the Groom.
- Our Partners trust us and like working with us because of the years we are sending business to them and how professional and easy we are to work with.
You are our priority
- We prioritise you, our client, we will always go above and beyond to ensure you have the most wonderful hen party experience possible so you can trust we have your hen party and booking experience as our top priority.
- Our job is to take the hassle out of booking a hen party and if you dont mind us saying so ourselves we do it well! Over 600 groups a year agree. Once we have your date and approximate numbers, we will get everything booked for you so you can sit back and relax we have this covered.
12 Years Experience
- As a company we are almost 10 years in business – TheHen.ie was Formerly Belles and Blazers so we really are The Hen Party Experts! This means you can trust us and be confident in our abilities to not only offer the best packages but also to ensure you go with the correct activity to suit your group.
- When you get a quote from us you get a transparent quotation with no hidden costs.
- Our payments terms are clear with no surprises so you can know you wont be hit with fees you hadn’t accounted for.
Book Now – Pay Later
- Book Now – pay later! Secure your hen party package or hen party activity date today, your initial booking deposit of €100 is not due for 7 days and your final payment is not due until 21 days in advance of your event.
Draw a Nude Activity must be done as part of one of our all inclusive packages we offer all over Ireland. Click here for our hen party destinations. Once you have decided on a package and you are ready to make a booking all we need are the following details or we can send you a booking form link for you to fill in.
Date of event
Package you are interested in
The name of the hen
Your phone number
1 other person’s name and phone number who will be attending the hen party activity
Your approximate number of people
Book Now Pay Later!
The Deposit for an all inclusive hen party package is €200 this is due within 7 days of making the booking.
The final numbers and balance is due 21 days prior to the event.
The final balance is to be paid in one group payment – individual payments will not be accepted.
The deposit is an administration fee that is credited towards your final balance
All Deposits are non-refundable.
- Lodge the money into the AIB bank account – details will be outlined on the invoice.
- Cheque/postal order/bank draft details of who it is payable to and the address to send it to will be outlined on the invoice.