The Stables House Ballymahon
One Night - Only €85 per person
Two Nights - Only €85 per person
The Stables, a unique, contemporary property on 10 acres of private grounds near Ballymahon, Co Longford just over an hour’s drive from Dublin and Galway and 20 minutes from Athlone if you fancy good nightlife. Set in the heart of a secluded forest. The Stables self catering houses are a great contemporary option for a hen party between The Gold House and the Other side the whole estate can sleep up to 22 people in total. You must book the house with Eoin directly and then we can look after you for everything else making it nice and easy to have a great hen weekend.
email@example.com | Call Eoin: +353 (0)89 4824941
Our Hen Package for this hen party house is outlined below:
The Stables Self Catering House Non Resident Hen Package
· 1 Hen Party Activity
· 2 Course Evening Meal in the house by caterers or
· Choose from Hotel restaurant, an Italian & European in Athlone or Ballymahon Town
· Transport into Athlone Town on Saturday Night
· Reserved area in The Prince/Malt House or Piano Late
· Glass of bubbly each in the bar
· Entry & Reserved area in a Nightclub/late live lounge
· Transport back to the house
Min of 15 people on this package
About the accommodation
Frequently asked Questions
If you would like to go ahead with the booking, we require the following details:
(Please note we are not holding anything for you at the moment)
Date of event
How did you hear about us?
The name of the hen
Your phone number
1 other person’s phone number who will be attending the hen party
Your approximate number of people.
The Deposit for an all-inclusive package is 2 persons full payment within 7 days of making the booking*.
The Deposit for a standalone activity is €100 within 7 days of making the booking*.
The final numbers and balance is due 21 days prior to the event.
The final balance is to be paid in one group payment – individual payments will not be accepted.
*All deposits are non-refundable
- Debit Card – Call us and we can take payment over the phone for you.
- Lodge the money into the AIB bank account – details will be outlined on the invoice.
- Cheque/postal order/bank draft details of who it is payable to and the address to send it to will be outlined on the invoice.