One Night - Only €125 per person
Two Nights - Only €170 per person
This house is a great Self Catering House in the heart of Carrick on Shannon town, Ivy House sleeps up to 16 people in total. With Ivy House being town centre there is no need for taxis or anything with its close proximity to bars etc. It would suit a large hen party weekend looking for a large Self Catering House in Carrick on Shannon.
Our Self Catering Hen party house “Ivy House” in Carrick on Shannon hen party package is just €125pps and it includes all of the following:
Carrick On Shannon Ivy House Hen Party Package
Includes all of the following
· Overnight Accommodation in Ivy House
· 1 Hen Party Activity (choose one from the list below)
· Private area for the activity to take place in
· 3 Course Evening Meal in the Hotel Restaurant
· Reserved area in The Barrelstore or Dunnes Bar
· Glass of bubbly each in the bar
· Entry & Reserved area in a the Basement Nightclub
· Round of shots in the Nightclub
· Friday Night Enjoy the Delicious Daiquiris promotion in Murtagh’s bar with free finger food and a free cocktail between 20.00 & 22.30 (pre-booking essential)
Self-Catering Houses 1 Night @ €125 | 2 Nights @ €170
About the accommodation
Frequently asked Questions
If you would like to go ahead with the booking, we require the following details:
(Please note we are not holding anything for you at the moment)
Date of event
How did you hear about us?
The name of the hen
Your phone number
1 other person’s phone number who will be attending the hen party
Your approximate number of people.
The Deposit for an all-inclusive package is 2 persons full payment within 7 days of making the booking*.
The Deposit for a standalone activity is €100 within 7 days of making the booking*.
The final numbers and balance is due 21 days prior to the event.
The final balance is to be paid in one group payment – individual payments will not be accepted.
*All deposits are non-refundable
- Debit Card – Call us and we can take payment over the phone for you.
- Lodge the money into the AIB bank account – details will be outlined on the invoice.
- Cheque/postal order/bank draft details of who it is payable to and the address to send it to will be outlined on the invoice.