Carrick On Shannon Bridge House
Carrick On Shannon Ridge-Rock Accommodation offers comfortable self catering accommodation above An Poitin Still bar in Carrick on Shannon. This property sleeps up to 17 people in total. Ridge-Rock accommodation is located in Carrick on Shannon town centre so there is no need for taxis with its close proximity to bars etc. It would suit a hen party looking group for a central Self Catering accommodation in Carrick on Shannon town.
Carrick on Shannon Hen Weekend Package – Ridge-Rock Accommodation Package
· Overnight Accommodation
· 1 Hen Party Activity (choose one from the list below)
· Evening Meal in the local Restaurant
· Reserved area in The Barrelstore or Dunnes Bar
· Glass of bubbly each in the bar
· Entry & Reserved area in a the Basement Nightclub
· Round of shots in the Nightclub
Self-Catering Accommodation @ 2 Nights @ €180
What hen party activities are included in this package?
There is 1 hen party activity included in this package, you get to choose from one of these fantastic hen weekend activities that are suitable for daytime or night-time. Some of these can take place in the property itself or some must be done around town – do feel free to give us a call on 0906479753 and we can help you choose the best hen party activity for your hen party.
CSI Save the Groom
The Father Ted Experience
Mrs Doyle & her Grannies
In it to Win it
Battle of the Bridesmaids
War of the Roses
About the accommodation
Town Centre Accommodation Sleeps up to 17 people
Frequently asked Questions
If you would like to go ahead with the booking, we require the following details:
(Please note we are not holding anything for you at the moment)
Date of event
How did you hear about us?
The name of the hen
Your phone number
1 other person’s phone number who will be attending the hen party
Your approximate number of people.
The Deposit for an all-inclusive package is 2 persons full payment within 7 days of making the booking*.
The Deposit for a standalone activity is €100 within 7 days of making the booking*.
The final numbers and balance is due 21 days prior to the event.
The final balance is to be paid in one group payment – individual payments will not be accepted.
*All deposits are non-refundable
- Debit Card – Call us and we can take payment over the phone for you.
- Lodge the money into the AIB bank account – details will be outlined on the invoice.
- Cheque/postal order/bank draft details of who it is payable to and the address to send it to will be outlined on the invoice.