Carrick Bridge House Carrick on Shannon
Two Nights - Only €180 per person
This house is a great Self Catering House in Carrick on Shannon, Carrick Bridge House sleeps up to 22 people in total. With Carrick Bridge House is located in Carrick on Shannon town centre so there is no need for taxis or anything with its close proximity to bars etc. It would suit a large hen party looking for a large Self Catering House in Carrick on Shannon.
Carrick on Shannon Hen Weekend Package – Carrick Bridge House Package
· Overnight Accommodation
· 1 Hen Party Activity (choose one from the list below)
· Evening Meal in the local Restaurant
· Reserved area in The Barrelstore or Dunnes Bar
· Glass of bubbly each in the bar
· Entry & Reserved area in a the Basement Nightclub
· Round of shots in the Nightclub
Self-Catering House @ 2 Nights @ €180
What hen party activities are included in this package?
There is 1 hen party activity included in this package, you get to choose from one of these fantastic hen weekend activities that are suitable for daytime or night-time. Some of these can take place in the house itself or some must be done around town – do feel free to give us a call on 0906479753 and we can help you choose the best hen party activity for your hen party.
About the accommodation
Town Centre House Sleeps up to 33 people
Frequently asked Questions
If you would like to go ahead with the booking, we require the following details:
(Please note we are not holding anything for you at the moment)
Date of event
How did you hear about us?
The name of the hen
Your phone number
1 other person’s phone number who will be attending the hen party
Your approximate number of people.
The Deposit for an all-inclusive package is 2 persons full payment within 7 days of making the booking*.
The Deposit for a standalone activity is €100 within 7 days of making the booking*.
The final numbers and balance is due 21 days prior to the event.
The final balance is to be paid in one group payment – individual payments will not be accepted.
*All deposits are non-refundable
- Debit Card – Call us and we can take payment over the phone for you.
- Lodge the money into the AIB bank account – details will be outlined on the invoice.
- Cheque/postal order/bank draft details of who it is payable to and the address to send it to will be outlined on the invoice.